Ohio Representative Marcia Fudge is still relatively new on the block. But she's established herself as the new head of the Congressional Black Congress. In the role, she's already been very vocal about whether the President is doing enough for people of color. Host Michel Martin talks with Congresswomen Fudge about her ideas for America.
Politics News Headlines - Yahoo! News >>
Republican Gabriel Gomez falsely claims his opponent in the Massachusetts Senate race blamed him for the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., and compared him to Osama bin Laden: Democratic Rep. Ed Markey did release a TV ad saying Gomez “is against banning high-capacity magazines like the ones used in the … More
- IRS official pleads the fifth, should that right have been revoked?
- Priebus: 'Guerrilla warfare'
- Playbook: Obama's security speech
- Leno jokes target Obama problems
- Coburn: 'Typical Washington BS'
- Of Drones and Dumb Government
- Issa looks to call back IRS official who refused to testify, says she voided 5th Amendment right
- IRS watchdog takes turn in hot seat, challenged for keeping scandal from Congress
- Former Rep. Tancredo running for Colorado governor
- Two States Seek Help to Start Health Exchanges
- Fed Leaves Market Guessing
- On The Right, No Rush To Reform
- Watch: Obama to Address New Drone Strike Limits
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Repeated assaults let military culture continue
- John Boehner: 'Really is inconceivable' Obama wouldn't have known about IRS woes
- U.S., Israel raise hopes for Mideast peace restart
- Photos: What Obama looked like on prom night
- Anthony Weiner gets supportive reception in Harlem
- Congress clears bill on lying about medals
- Harry Reid Has a Not-Quite-Nuclear Plan to Upend the Senate Filibuster
- Sen. Coburn calls for budget offsets to pay for federal aid
- Scarborough: Cruz's self-righteousness will blow up in his face
- White House: Four US citizens killed by drone strikes
- Why second terms often struggle without first term A-Teams
- IRS scandal turns into an even bigger public relations mess for the White House
Page 1 of 92